1. Go to your email id, an invite has been sent from 'email@example.com' with a subject title 'Talscale project invitation' to the registered email and click on 'Initiate Project'.
Note: Read the mail carefully and then proceed for the project.
2. Read the problem description carefully and click on the 'proceed' button given on the bottom of the problem.
3. Check the performance matrix and weightage of each section and click on 'proceed'.
4. Select your preferred languages and database for the project from the given choices and click on 'proceed'.
5. Select your preferred attempt mode for the project.
Note: There will be three modes to attempt the project, i.e
1. The Talscale IDE: Use the Talscale's online IDE for project completion and submit your project without any struggle.
2. Use Git: Attempt on your local IDE by taking git pull and push the code back when completed.
3. Download: Download the zipped folder of the codebase and attempt the project. submit the project before the given deadline.
6. Click on the 'Start Now' button to start the project.